Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Setting Group Height Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
ggardei
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 Feb 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Quote ggardei Replybullet Topic: Setting Group Height
     Posted: 06 Feb 2009 at 8:59pm
I must say kudos to the people on this forum; reading the info on this site has helped me learn quite a bit about Crystal Reports.

Now I got another question in relation to my HS transcript project.

I want to set the height of my subreports (so obviously I need to edit said subreports) so that sub-report footer is exactly 3 inches (or so) from the top of the subreport. Right now, the footer begins where the detail group ends; which causes both semester columns summary information to be horribly missalined if there are not an equal number of courses in each semester.



Edited by ggardei - 06 Feb 2009 at 9:00pm
---------------------------
George W. Gardei
IT CAMS Manager
God's Bible School and College
IP IP Logged
ggardei
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 Feb 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Quote ggardei Replybullet Posted: 09 Feb 2009 at 10:44am
Hmm... no bites!?  Cry

{puts big juicy worm on the hook} Big%20smile

I have tried to specify the height of the sub report; but wasn't able to figure out how to do so. Any hints from the CRB crowd?


Edited by ggardei - 09 Feb 2009 at 10:46am
---------------------------
George W. Gardei
IT CAMS Manager
God's Bible School and College
IP IP Logged
despec99
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 Feb 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 22
Quote despec99 Replybullet Posted: 10 Feb 2009 at 6:42am
Originally posted by ggardei

Hmm... no bites!?  Cry

{puts big juicy worm on the hook} Big%20smile

I have tried to specify the height of the sub report; but wasn't able to figure out how to do so. Any hints from the CRB crowd?


How about using text blocks in your detail section with the table fields dropped in it, so that a blank line will print (at least I think it will) when there is no data in the field itself?

David
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum