Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Subreport in details section of main report. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Bassline77
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 06 Feb 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 21
Quote Bassline77 Replybullet Topic: Subreport in details section of main report.
     Posted: 06 Feb 2009 at 2:53am
Hi, I am yet another newby,
Can anybody pls help me with this strange phenomenon.
 
I have a report  for delevery notes, within this report's details section there is a subreport that calculates the total weight of each line. At the bottom the total weight coloum I want to show the total weight of all the lines.
When I use the Grand Total or Subtotal option in my sub report it gives me the Grand Total or Subtotal for each line, and not for all the lines added up.
 
I would really appreciate it if someone can help.
 
BTW: I am using Crystal 8.5.
Order out of chaoss
IP IP Logged
Bassline77
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 06 Feb 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 21
Quote Bassline77 Replybullet Posted: 20 Feb 2009 at 3:39am
StarSorted the problem out with a Stored Procedure.
Removed the subreport.
Order out of chaoss
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum