Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 05 Feb 2009 at 2:57pm
The only way I know of is to find some way to make the image file size smaller.
Crystal doesn't store the image in its original format, it stores information about how to render the image inside the report format. That's why it's so much larger.
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 05 Feb 2009 at 3:26pm
When I have this problem I use Photoshop to save the jpg as much lower quality file. The reduction in quality doesn't affect the how it looks on the report, but you get the benefit of decreasing the file size 90%. There are probably free image tools on the web (Picasa???) that you can use to do the same.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum