Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Duplicated Report Header issue Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
wchengw
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 30 Jan 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote wchengw Replybullet Topic: Duplicated Report Header issue
     Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 10:42am
Hope someone can give me a hand.

I have been struggle with this for a couple days now.  I am trying to figure out why group header keeps showing twice on the page that it is supposed to change.  I have 5 Group Headers (Group Header #1 ... Group Header #5).

In Group Footer #3 in Selection Expert, I checked off New Page After, because I want it to start in new page every time Group Header #3 change.  In Group Header #1 in Change Group Options, I checked off Repeat Group Header on Each Page, because I want group Header always display in the report.

Now Group Header #1 always displays.  However, when it changes from one to another, it will display together on the page.  (A, ..., A, AB, B, ... , B, BC, .... C....)


Anyone knows how I fix this?  Appreciate all the help.  I am using Crystal Reports 2008.

Thanks,
Wei

IP IP Logged
rahulwalawalkar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Quote rahulwalawalkar Replybullet Posted: 01 Feb 2009 at 11:37am
Hi
 
Can you post sample data ,and the group order that you have used which can give us clear picture as why this issue is happening.
 
Cheers
Rahul
IP IP Logged
wchengw
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 30 Jan 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote wchengw Replybullet Posted: 02 Feb 2009 at 1:41pm
I finally did the report from scratch again.  Then the problem disappeared.  I started the design in 8.5, but then I tried to finish in 2008 version.  I guess converting 8.5 to 2008 is not as straight forward as I thought.

Thanks for reply though!!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum