Joined: 30 Jan 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Topic: format field tree Posted: 30 Jan 2009 at 12:39pm
I undock my field tree by accident and I cannot get it to dock. I click on allow docking but it won't put the check mark on. I have been trying to redock this for an hour!! Can anyone help me?
Joined: 30 Jan 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Posted: 03 Feb 2009 at 5:37am
I right click and click on 'allow docking' but it does not work. I can dock the functions and operators, just not the field tree. I am using cystal 9. Has anyone else had this problem?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum