Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 10 Apr 2007 at 10:42am
Do you want the earliest or latest timestamp for "123"? Are you grouping on "ABC"?
Set up a group on "ABC" (if it doesn't already exist in your report), then either sort (if you don't need further groups) or group on "123" after the "ABC" group. Set up the new sort or group to be either ascending or descending, depending on whether you want the first or last value. Then put the information for "123" in an "ABC" group header section instead of in a detail section.
If I understand your problem correctly, this should work. If not, please post an example of how the data should look and I'll see what I can come up with for you.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 10 Apr 2007 at 10:54am
Ok, I've got it....Group on the timestamp after the group on the "ABC". Put your timestamp data in the timestamp group header. This should get you just one copy of it.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum