Hello All,
I need to create a performance for quality measures report for each of our physician.
The outcome should show the number of qualified diabetes patients (18-75yrs and diagnosis code = ic9-250* with the office visit between certain time period), # of Performed, # of Not performed and # of not documented per doctor. .
The goal is to ensure that when a qualified patient comes in for a visit, the doctor is compliant, by checking either the "performed or not performed" box, which records the information in the obsvalue field.
I'm pulling the information from an EMR system, therefore, any notation (ie: vitals signs, symptoms, observations) that the doctor enters, gets recorded in the observation table(rptobs.hdid). Consequently, in one visit, the hdid can contain multiple data. In my report, I'm only looking for hdid value = 150,125.00 then show if either the value is performed or not performed. However, if the doctor did not check the box, then the 150,125.00 value will not exist at all. And if this is the case, I need to report this instance as "not documented" for this visit.
Currently, the way my report is setup, I'm picking up all of the hdid value, my question is how do I eliminate the non 150,125.00 value and still be able to report the ones that are non compliance?
Please let me know if this make sense or if you have any questions..Thank you in advance.
Here's my SQL query (from the show sql query screen):
SELECT "PERSON"."SEARCHNAME", "PERSON"."DATEOFBIRTH", "PERSON"."PSTATUS", "PERSON"."HOMELOCATION", "PERSON"."LASTNAME", "USRINFO"."LASTNAME", "DOCUMENT"."DOCTYPE", "DOCUMENT"."CLINICALDATE", "PERSON"."SEX", "RPTOBS"."OBSDATE", "RPTOBS"."HDID", "RPTOBS"."OBSVALUE"
FROM (("ML"."DOCUMENT" "DOCUMENT" INNER JOIN "ML"."USRINFO" "USRINFO" ON "DOCUMENT"."USRID"="USRINFO"."PVID") INNER JOIN "ML"."PERSON" "PERSON" ON "DOCUMENT"."PID"="PERSON"."PID") LEFT OUTER JOIN "ML"."RPTOBS" "RPTOBS" ON "DOCUMENT"."SDID"="RPTOBS"."SDID"
WHERE "DOCUMENT"."DOCTYPE"=1 AND "USRINFO"."LASTNAME"='DRTEST MD' AND "PERSON"."LASTNAME"<>'TEST' AND "PERSON"."HOMELOCATION"=1.52986014400732e+015 AND "PERSON"."PSTATUS"='A' AND "PERSON"."SEX"='F'
ORDER BY "USRINFO"."LASTNAME", "PERSON"."SEARCHNAME"
Sample Output:
# of Qualified Performed Not Not
Patients Performed Documented
DRTEST1 MD 6 0 0 6
DRTEST2 MD 4 1 2 1
Edited by cr2user - 21 Jan 2009 at 9:04am