I'm using the Report Wizart to import an XML file and I'm getting the message "Unable to smart link unlinked tables". Why is this happening?
I am also including the schema file which indicates primary and foreign keys.
Much thanks ....
Rwinters
<SNIP>
XML File
?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<Organization xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" >
<dept>
<Deptno>10</Deptno>
<Dname>Accounting</Dname>
<Loc>Dallas</Loc>
</dept>
<dept>
<Deptno>20</Deptno>
<Dname>Production</Dname>
<Loc>New York</Loc>
</dept>
<Employee>
<Empno>1001</Empno>
<Ename>Jag</Ename>
<Sal>2500</Sal>
<Deptno>10</Deptno>
</Employee>
<Employee>
<Empno>1002</Empno>
<Ename>Win</Ename>
<Sal>2600</Sal>
<Deptno>20</Deptno>
</Employee>
</Organization>
--Schema File
<xs:schema attributeFormDefault="unqualified" elementFormDefault="qualified" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
<xs:complexType name="DeptType">
<xs:sequence>
<xs:element name="Deptno" type="xs:int" />
<xs:element name="Dname" type="xs:string" />
<xs:element name="Loc" type="xs:string" />
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>
<xs:element name="Organization">
<xs:complexType>
<xs:sequence>
<xs:element maxOccurs="unbounded" name="dept" type="DeptType" />
<xs:element maxOccurs="unbounded" name="Employee" type="EmployeeType" />
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>
<xs:key name="PK_Dept_Deptno">
<xs:selector xpath=".//dept" />
<xs:field xpath="Deptno" />
</xs:key>
<xs:key name="PK_Employee_Empno">
<xs:selector xpath=".//Employee" />
<xs:field xpath="Empno" />
</xs:key>
<xs:keyref name="FK_deptEmployee" refer="PK_Dept_Deptno">
<xs:selector xpath=".//Employee" />
<xs:field xpath="Deptno" />
</xs:keyref>
</xs:element>
<xs:complexType name="EmployeeType">
<xs:sequence>
<xs:element name="Empno" type="xs:int" />
<xs:element name="Ename" type="xs:string" />
<xs:element name="Sal" type="xs:float" />
<xs:element name="Deptno" type="xs:int" />
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:schema>