Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Sum of Checked Boxes Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
CushingMT
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Oct 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote CushingMT Replybullet Topic: Sum of Checked Boxes
     Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 11:23am
I am having some difficulty determining the correct way to calculate the sum for checked boes.  I have a form where I have created several check boxes based on problem type.  In my report, I need to be able to display the count of the boxes checked for each problem type, based on client and product.  How do I create a formula in my report that will sum the total of boxes checked for each problem type?  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 20 Jan 2009 at 12:48pm
Do you mean you have a table with 1 field that is set to TRUE if the box is checked and FALSE if the box is not checked
or
a table with multiple columns - one per differnt problem type
or something else.
This would greatly determine how to accomplish what you want.
Please describe your tables/data set up and joins as applicable.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum