Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Report no Print Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
sacramento
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 01 Oct 2008
Location: Portugal
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Quote sacramento Replybullet Topic: Report no Print
     Posted: 19 Jan 2009 at 6:48am
Hi to all:
 
Strangely I have an report that I can't print after viewer...The report work very well but when I try print the report,in the viewer, notthing happens...
 
Someone can help here please?
 
Thanks
IP IP Logged
AntDC
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 23 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 76
Quote AntDC Replybullet Posted: 19 Jan 2009 at 7:23am
Sound like a printer problem rather than a report problem.

Can you print anything else?  Like a word doc?

DC
IP IP Logged
sacramento
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 01 Oct 2008
Location: Portugal
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 19
Quote sacramento Replybullet Posted: 19 Jan 2009 at 7:27am
Yes...even others reports I can print,but this report I don't know why as
failed to print
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 19 Jan 2009 at 9:38am
Not sure why this is the case but I would double check your report properties to make sure that nothing is amiss there.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum