Topic: Field Data shows in Preview - not in generated o/p Posted: 18 Jan 2009 at 8:55pm
Hi,
I am using crystal report ver 9.2 and have 11 detail sections each one is associated with subreport.
All the sections are showing up data correctly except last section which is not shwoing up data in the generated report in Peoplesoft application.
Same I am able to see in Preview. Even if I run individual PS query data shows up correctly in PeopleSoft application.
Please advice what is the reason of this behaviour.
This problem has been resolved as it was due to similar fields, when field title removed it was not shwoing up the values. But recreated that subreport and report took the latest effect in place.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum