|
DATABASE = CPI Table:CUST = "customerID" Table:CONTACT = 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Table:ITEMS = CAT-1, CAT-2, CAT-3, CAT-4, CAT-5, CAT-6
Look in CUST and find all customers that do no have "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6" in the CONTACT table and "CAT-1, CAT-2, CAT-3, CAT-4, CAT-5, CAT-6" in the ITEMS table.
The result that should be returned is a list of Customers that don't have one or the other values in either table...but I can't seem to get the results. I can create a report that shows me all customers that don't have a CONTACT code of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. I can also create a report that shows all Customers that have an ITEM of "CAT-1, CAT-2, CAT-3, CAT-4, CAT-5, CAT-6". I can't seem to get both though using the and function. I am assuming it has something to do with linking the two tables correctly???
Edited by ClassicParts - 15 Jan 2009 at 12:38pm
|