Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 14 Jan 2009 at 1:20pm
Now that I look at it do you have 2 groups in this report, 1 that is getting all records in a group and the other that is a sub group breaking these into "met" and "not met" and then you are trying to get percentages at group level 2 on the "met"? You can't do that because the you need a total from group 1 that has not been calculated at group2.
You can handle that in different ways but your result percentage would have to be put at group level 1.
Am I on the right track with the way you have this report set up?
Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 31
Posted: 14 Jan 2009 at 1:29pm
Thank you very much for your response. I am not using standard summary functions. I may have done this the hard way :-), I did the count functions as a running total field with a condition. Example: count where {database.field} = 1 ( DBF field 1 = Met 0 = Not Met). I have it so it does a count on each group.
I have two count fields for each group, one as Met and the other Not Met.
I do have a Total count. Should be easy .......not coming as easy as I thought.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum