|
I have integrated some Crystal Reports into a software package and have used it successfully in network environments by specifying the report data files to be located on each of the C: drives, so that each user can create the same report and not conflict with other users on the Network. I have one location where I simply cannot get CR to recognize the data on the C: drive. I have even run the program ON the C: drive, with all the data also on the C: drive, to take the network out of the equation, and I still get an error that the file is not located at the C: drive directory location that I have pointed the report to, when it is in fact located there. If I change and point the report at the same exact file on the file server, it works fine. Any idea as to why I can't find the data on the workstation C: drive would be greatly appreciated !!!
|