Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: HOW I CAN MAKE DRILL DOWN Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
winacc
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote winacc Replybullet Topic: HOW I CAN MAKE DRILL DOWN
     Posted: 01 Jan 2009 at 1:27pm

Hi

Im trying to retrieve the value of the filed in the crystal report I mean when I double click on a filed on the report I need to know what is the value of this field and show it I message box for example

 

Why I need this? Cooz I have a report showing a statement of account , and I have the document reference when I click this document reference I need to open its form

 

I wish you get what I mean

IP IP Logged
shirase22
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 22 Nov 2008
Location: Philippines
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote shirase22 Replybullet Posted: 07 Jan 2009 at 7:30pm
im not sure about this....

but try to make a hyperlink in the filed report that can go through that document....
LOL
Practice makes perfect
IP IP Logged
winacc
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote winacc Replybullet Posted: 08 Jan 2009 at 1:09am
hi shirase22
i tried with hyperlink

Unfortunately it will only open a web page i need to know what is the text for the field i click or double click on is there any way to retrive the text of clicked field for example on a messagebox ?

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum