Joined: 19 Mar 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36
Topic: Programatically save Crystal Report to a folder Posted: 29 Dec 2008 at 5:37am
I have an ASP application where I programatically call a Crystal Report with parameters and display the report. I need to design a function where user can click on a "save" button and save the report to a folder where the naming convention is programatically set (bypassing the Crystal Report built in user controls). Is this possible? Thank you.
Joined: 25 Oct 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Posted: 30 Dec 2008 at 4:23am
Hi,
Programmatically to save a crystal report is possible. You have to export the crystal report which format you are going to save .rpt or .doc or .xls or .pdf. but .rpt displays only the structure of the crystal report
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum