Joined: 27 Dec 2008
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Connection issue with crytal report Server 2008 Posted: 27 Dec 2008 at 2:49am
HI Friend,
I am very new in crystal report server 2008.
I am facing some problem while viewing the report and got the error i.e connection not found or table issue . Even I tried lots to achieve the same , even already I putted all those required jar files in appropriate lib folder of application i.e CMC.
If any of friend know , Please let me know the process of connectivity as well as viewing the reports.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 25 Jan 2009 at 8:01pm
Does the server where CRS is installed have the database client software installed?
Is this on a network? If so, are the CRS services running under a network user account or a local machine account ? (It need to be a network account that has access to the server where the database resides - we have a specific account that is only used by our BusinessObjects services.)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum