Hi All,
This is karthik. I need a help in creating a formula. Please find below my question..Bit long :) ..... please bear with me...
I have a table with Product name and Product amt like the following.
| Product 1 |
Product 1 Amt |
Product 2 |
Product 2 Amt |
Product 3 |
Product 3 Amt |
Product 4 |
Product 4 Amt |
| Barbie |
100 |
Barbiegirl |
50 |
MickeyMouse |
85 |
DonaldDuck |
45 |
| Barbie |
100 |
MickeyMouse |
85 |
DonaldDuck |
45 |
Barbiegirl |
50 |
| Barbie |
50 |
MickeyMouse |
85 |
Barbiegirl |
100 |
DonaldDuck |
45 |
I need to look out for 'Barbie' in all the 4 products and to bring that under Product 1, also I need to sum the Amount under Barbie & have to display it in Product 1 amt. Also I need to move the Product name under Product3 to Product2 , product3 amt to product 2 amt and likewise.
I need the output in this format,
| Product 1 |
Product 1 Amt |
Product 2 |
Product 2 Amt |
Product 3 |
Product 3 Amt |
Product 4 |
Product 4 Amt |
| Barbie |
150 |
MickeyMouse |
85 |
DonaldDuck |
45 |
|
|
| Barbie |
150 |
MickeyMouse |
85 |
DonaldDuck |
45 |
|
|
| Barbie |
150 |
MickeyMouse |
85 |
DonaldDuck |
45 |
|
|
I have written a formula to sum up the Amt like the following.
B2:
if isnull ({PRODUCT_INFORMATION.PRODUCT_DESC_2}) then 0
else if 'Barbie' in {PRODUCT_INFORMATION.PRODUCT_DESC_2} then
{@B22} else 0
B22:
if isnull ({PRODUCT_INFORMATION.PRODUCT_AMT_2}) then 0
else {PRODUCT_INFORMATION.PRODUCT_AMT_2}
B3:
if isnull ({PRODUCT_INFORMATION.PRODUCT_DESC_3}) then 0
else if 'Barbie' in {PRODUCT_INFORMATION.PRODUCT_DESC_3} then
{@B33} else 0
B33:
if isnull ({PRODUCT_INFORMATION.PRODUCT_AMT_3}) then 0
else {PRODUCT_INFORMATION.PRODUCT_AMT_3}
B4:
if isnull ({PRODUCT_INFORMATION.PRODUCT_DESC_4}) then 0
else if 'Barbie' in {PRODUCT_INFORMATION.PRODUCT_DESC_4} then
{@B44} else 0
B44:
if isnull ({PRODUCT_INFORMATION.PRODUCT_AMT_4}) then 0
else {PRODUCT_INFORMATION.PRODUCT_AMT_4}
B:
{PRODUCT_INFORMATION.PRODUCT_AMT_1}+{@B2}+{@B3}+{@B4}
But I got no clue in moving Product name to the prior column.
can any one help me out in this?