Hello,
I have posted this issue b4 and have gotten good feed back, but not what i am looking for. I cannot seem to find my posting. I'll try to explain my problem a little better.
I have to work with 2 tables from a database.
Table A
ID
12345
23455
52156
54213
Table B
ID Value Date
12345 z 2005/01/08
12345 z 2005/01/11
12345 x 2005/01/09
23455 y 2007/05/04
23455 y 2007/05/09
23455 x 2007/06/01
52156 z 2008/01/01
54213 z 2008/01/09
Table A and B are connected by the ID. I have to get the z, y, and x and get the latest Date for each ID.
In crystal, it should display such as this:
ID Value z Latest Date Value y Latest Date Value x Latest Date
12345 2005/01/11 - 2000/01/09
23455 - 2007/05/09 2007/06/01
52156 2008/01/01 - -
54213 2008/01/09 2008/01/11 -
but this is how it is displayed now,
ID Value z Latest Date Value y Latest Date Value x Latest Date
12345 2005/01/11
- 2000/01/09
23455 - 2007/05/09
2007/06/01
52156 2008/01/01 - -
54213 2008/01/09
2008/01/11
-
It's leaving spaces. this happens when i place the supreport z into group header and the subreport y into the Details. If i were to place both subreports in Details, 2 detail are being created in Preview and they are not placed right beside each other.
I need to create 3 subreports, but if it can be done in one, it would be great too. I have tried to create it in one. same issue. i ran the subreport separately. the values are not beside each other.
Please help me.
Thank you.