Topic: Passing a value to a subreport Posted: 16 Dec 2008 at 9:08pm
I have a report with quite a few sub reports. The user enters a value when running the main report (this is passed like a paramter but via the software running the report) rather than one set up in crystal. This paramater is the style code. I need this style code to pass through in the report selection of the sub reports. How can I do this? Thanks
Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Posted: 17 Dec 2008 at 3:56am
Hi
Right Click Subreport the select change subreport links in that you can move the fields from Available Fields to Field(s) to link to once you have done crystal will create a subreport parameter {?PM-FieldName}.....
Then go to record selection of your subreport and check {table.fieldname} = {?PM-FieldName}.....
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum