Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Select a Null Value Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
carleen
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 29
Quote carleen Replybullet Topic: Select a Null Value
     Posted: 16 Dec 2008 at 7:24pm
Hi, I have a couple of tables which stores a colour value and a size value as colours and sizes are both options it also seems to store a null size value for each colour.  I am trying to retrive just the record for the colour and the size value of null (as I dont want all the size details), however I cannot for the life of me just extact this record where the sizeval is null.  When I just select the colour I get each size and record for the null, so I know it is there!  Any help woudl be appreciated.  Thanks
IP IP Logged
rahulwalawalkar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Quote rahulwalawalkar Replybullet Posted: 17 Dec 2008 at 3:50am
Hi
 
In your record selection  enter the code below
 
ISNULL({table.sizefieldname}) and  {table.colorfieldname} like {?ColorParameter}
 
 
Not sure how you are passing color value
 
Cheers
Rahul


Edited by rahulwalawalkar - 17 Dec 2008 at 3:51am
IP IP Logged
carleen
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 02 Jul 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 29
Quote carleen Replybullet Posted: 17 Dec 2008 at 9:27pm
Hi, thanks so much, I think that worked!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum