Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Report Issue Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
indraprakash
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 07 Jul 2008
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote indraprakash Replybullet Topic: Crystal Report Issue
     Posted: 15 Dec 2008 at 5:41am
I am working with Crystal Report 9 and coldfusion. I have facing a problems. When I going to export report in pdf format it will display an error "file is damaged you could not repaired"
Cry

thanks,
Indra Prakash


Edited by indraprakash - 15 Dec 2008 at 5:41am
Indra Prakash Tiwari
Report Engineer
IP IP Logged
theBlueFrog
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 22 Apr 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote theBlueFrog Replybullet Posted: 15 Dec 2008 at 10:02am
Hi Indra,

Does this happen in the report designer itself (i.e. on the development machine) or on client machines running reports from your app?

If the latter, does it happen on all client machines or just some?


I suspect corruption / multiple versions of Crystal's pdf / export dlls knocking around.
Anton Wilson
Microsoft CRM Consultant &
Crystal Reports specialist
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum