Topic: Linking subreport Posted: 12 Dec 2008 at 2:01pm
I imported a subreport into my main report and I get a "Enter Parameter Value" message. It is displaying table information so I changed the links in the subreport to no avail. Any ideas as to how to get this "Enter Pararmeter Value" message NOT to show?
Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Posted: 13 Dec 2008 at 1:42am
Hi
Is it linked subreport or unlinked ,you need to if Linked you need to link the main report with subreport using the change subreport links once done in avialable fields move the field in Field(s) to link once done a subreport parameter field to use is created on left below.
Uncheck Select Data in subreport based on field then go to subreport and in record selection formula of subreport check for (?PM-Field name} = ur table.fieldname
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum