Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Weird Subreport problem Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
devopensource
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 09 Dec 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote devopensource Replybullet Topic: Weird Subreport problem
     Posted: 09 Dec 2008 at 6:58pm

I am a newbie in Crystal Report world. I am trying to create a simple On-Demand Subreport.

I can view both the main report and subreport. But while viewing the subreport, if I click any button on the Crystal Report Menu (eg, Save, Print etc) it will automatically take me back to the main report.

I tried saving the subreport but I see the Main report in the output and again the Main report page is automatically loaded.

I never had this issue with previous version of Crystal Report.

I will be glad if anyone could point me to right direction.

Thanks!

IP IP Logged
devopensource
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 09 Dec 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote devopensource Replybullet Posted: 12 Dec 2008 at 11:38am
Anybody, please ??

I saw few posts regarding same issue but no body replied to those posts either.

Has there been lots of beating on this subject ?
or only few people ever saw this problem ?

Hoping to learn something :)

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum