Joined: 09 May 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Posted: 11 Dec 2008 at 2:00pm
I have a field that includes many record identifier types including 'Holiday' , 'Vacation', Week Ending 11/01/08', 'Week Ending 11/08/08', etc The 'Week Ending' records will increase as time goes on. I need a report in which the user can select only the records that begin with "Week Ending". I need it to be a parameter because I want them to choose which weeks they want to report on.
I can create a dynamic parameter but can't find a way to limit it to just the 'Week Ending' records.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum