|
Hello everybody.
I'm having a problem and I do not know the reason.
I think the minimum strange what happened to me!
What happens ... I already made a report in Crystal Reports VS2003, where I export to PDF ... everything OK ... running smoothly ...
But my boss asked me to export. DOC, so did the function, the function commented that exports to PDF and compiled.
It worked right ... export to. DOC.
But the return in the code, commenting that it exports to the function. DOC and activate the function to export to PDF to compile the program, this occurring the following error:
Appears a window windows writing:
"There was an error processing a page. There was a problem reading this document (110)"
After I click OK, appears:
"There was an error on this page. Perhaps the Acrobat does not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem."
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Regards
Tiago
|