I'm having some issues with conditional formatting. I've setup an Average Summary(rt_MPGAvg) of Averages(frm_MPG) manually and then would like to have items that are within a particular range (> 133% or < 66%) in Bold Red. But everything seems to have gone awry somewhere and it's not formatting properly.

Here are my formulas that I used to set this up;
Group Header is
frm_Reset:
whileprintingrecords;
numbervar i := 0;
numbervar j := 0;Details is
frm_MPG:
whileprintingrecords;
numbervar MPG;
MPG :=
if {FTK_MAIN.QTY_FUEL} > 0
then {@frm_MilesDiff} / {FTK_MAIN.QTY_FUEL}
else 0Also in Details is
rt_MPG:
whileprintingrecords;
numbervar MPG;
numbervar i;
numbervar i := i + MPGGroup Footer is
rt_MPGAvg:
whileprintingrecords;
numbervar i;
numbervar j;
j := i / Count ({FTK_MAIN.FTK_DATE}, {FTK_MAIN.EQ_EQUIP_NO})The conditional formatting applied to
frm_MPG:
EvaluateAfter ({@rt_MPGAvg});
numbervar MPG;
numbervar j;
if MPG in [(j * .66) to (j * 1.33)]
then crRed
else crBlack-and-
EvaluateAfter ({@rt_MPGAvg});
numbervar MPG;
numbervar j;
if MPG in [(j * .66) to (j * 1.33)]
then crBold
else crRegularI've played with other options like using the < & > than operators, but I still run into the same issue. So, I ran some tests to determine what my calculations were producing and it seems like j is growing incrementally. How can I get it to produce the same quantity as the final
rt_MGPAvg number produced in the group footer?