Joined: 03 Dec 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: How to pass multiple value field to the Sub Report Posted: 03 Dec 2008 at 12:42pm
Hi,
i am working on Crystal Reports X. I get the data from sql server 2005. I have a column in the Database For that has couple of values and this field has to be passed as a parameter to the Sub Report. Even though this column has multiple values, the sub report is showing only one value.
Joined: 03 Dec 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Posted: 04 Dec 2008 at 9:54am
Hi Rahul,
Thanks for the Reply.
I am using the Field from the Database. I am not creating any paramter field. Do you want me to create a parameter field and use it to link to the Sub Report.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum