Topic: Two Variables along X-Axis in CR Graph Posted: 03 Dec 2008 at 2:50am
I am designing Crystal Report for a web form in VS 2005. I am developing a Temperature graph of Patient using following dataset
AdmissionId Date Time Temperature 1 03-12-2008 6:00 AM 98 1 03-12-2008 12:00 PM 99 1 03-12-2008 6:00 PM 98 1 03-12-2008 12:00 AM 100 1 04-12-2008 6:00 AM 98
1 04-12-2008 12:00 PM 99
1 04-12-2008 6:00 PM 98
1 04-12-2008 12:00 AM 100 1 05-12-2008 6:00 AM 98
1 05-12-2008 12:00 PM 99
1 05-12-2008 6:00 PM 98
1 05-12-2008 12:00 AM 100
I am using Line Graph to show the graph. Temperature along the y-axis and time along the X-Axis. I want to show date also along the x-axis with time. Note the date should be shown single time against four records.
I need line chart in format< ="Content-" content="text/; charset=utf-8">< name="ProgId" content="Word.">< name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 10">< name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 10"><>
below
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum