Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Group x axis settings not staying Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Danster
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 Dec 2008
Location: Australia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote Danster Replybullet Topic: Group x axis settings not staying
     Posted: 03 Dec 2008 at 1:26am
Hi,
 
I am trying to draw a really simple line chart which shows amounts purchased across a whole year in acsending value, i.e as purchases are done, the amount (the data line) will ascend across the chart.
 
I want the x axis to show major ticks in the format Month-YY
 
At the moment it wants to auto everything but I want to set things manually. 
It is current;y displaying
Sep 08    Oct  08    Oct   08    Oct 08    Nov 08
 
Clearly I don't want several months.  I just want a single month.
 
Every time I try to change the x axis, my changes don't stick.
 
Cheers
 
Danster
IP IP Logged
rahulwalawalkar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Quote rahulwalawalkar Replybullet Posted: 03 Dec 2008 at 5:58am
Hi
 
Can you post sample data , and when you say Single month which month you need to display .Also can you let us know what needs to be displayed on X-axis and Y- axis.
 
Cheers
Rahul
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum