Topic: Help modifying selection formula Posted: 01 Dec 2008 at 3:18pm
Hi
I am trying to modify a statement of account form. It prints current, over 30, over 60, over 90, and a total. It ignores customers with a zero balance.
I need it to also ignore customers that are "current".
So, I tried to add {currentamount} = {grandtotal] in the false section but it said I could not use fields that were going to be evaluated later.
The original forumlas are:
The group selection formula is if ({?BV99CS06CurrentClosed} = true and {AR_TRANSACTIONS.OPEN_CLOSE_FLAG} = "C" and ({@Statement Date} - maximum({AR_TRANSACTIONS2.ARF_DATE},{AR_TRANSACTIONS.FOLIO}) ) >= ToNumber({?BV99SY14AgingOne})) then false else true
The record selection formula is {AR_TRANSACTIONS.ARF_DATE} <= {@Statement Date} and {TEMP_CUSTOMER.CUS_NO} in {?BV99CS01FromCustomer} to {?BV99CS02ToCustomer} and (if ({?BV99CS05DetailsInOpen} = false and {?BV99CS06CurrentClosed} = false) then {AR_TRANSACTIONS.RECNO} = 0 and {AR_TRANSACTIONS.OPEN_CLOSE_FLAG} = "O" else if ({?BV99CS05DetailsInOpen} = false and {?BV99CS06CurrentClosed} = true) then {AR_TRANSACTIONS.RECNO} = 0 // for Detials = false and CurrentClosed = true else if ({?BV99CS05DetailsInOpen} = true and {?BV99CS06CurrentClosed} = false) then {AR_TRANSACTIONS.RECNO} = 0 and {AR_TRANSACTIONS.OPEN_CLOSE_FLAG} = "O" else {AR_TRANSACTIONS.RECNO} = 0 and {AR_TRANSACTIONS.OPEN_CLOSE_FLAG} in ["O","C"])
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 02 Dec 2008 at 6:28am
Have you thought about suppressing the sections to not print if the customer is 'current'?
I would have thought that if the selection criteria is all fields, you should be OK, but if a formula or subtotalling is involved, then I can understand the error.
If the record selection is currently working, and modifying it is being a pain, try suppression (or something else) it might lead to an acceptable solution.
Hi, I have attached the report - maybe someone can help me... I need the report to ignore customers that are current (under 30 days). I am using Crystal reports 10.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum