Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Date Range-Next Week Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
BojangleRex
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 01 Dec 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote BojangleRex Replybullet Topic: Date Range-Next Week
     Posted: 01 Dec 2008 at 9:06am
Hi All,
 
I am A noob in need of Help.  I am writing a report to display and total appointments for this week and also next week what ever the date might be.
 
To select the data for the current week I am using the statement:
 
{APPT.DATE} in weektodatefromsun
 
I am not sure how to select the data for next week.  Anyone willing to point me in the right direction?
IP IP Logged
BojangleRex
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 01 Dec 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote BojangleRex Replybullet Posted: 01 Dec 2008 at 9:46am

OK I think I have determied that my select statment.

{APPT.DATE} in weektodatefromsun is useless to me. 

I need a statement that will select the curent range of dates for the current seven day week begining monday anding Sunday and I am not sure where to start.  I also need a select statment for the next seven day week

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum