Joined: 26 Sep 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Topic: CR9: Select expert: Passing a parameter value? Posted: 21 Nov 2008 at 12:33pm
I am looking to pass the value of a parameter to the select expert, but I'm not sure how to do it exactly. It's a discrete value parameter (Mainly for user prompt: It prompts, and the user puts in the meeting number they want).
Currently the Selection Formula I have now is:
{Order_Badge.BADGE_NUMBER} = 1 and
not ({Orders.STATUS} in ["C", "CT"])
The parameter I want to pass is called ?Meeting Number
And is a single value equal to the name of the meeting.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum