Joined: 21 Nov 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: OLE image works on XP but not on W2K - Help! Posted: 21 Nov 2008 at 11:32am
In a Crystal XI report I have a linked PDF file which displays (previews) and prints properly on our XP machines but not on our Windows 2000 ones. On the W2K machine it only displays as an icon. Is this a known bug, or is there a workaround or something else I need to know?
UPDATE: This only seems to fail when it's a linked image. If I bring in the image to the report, all machines work properly.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum