Joined: 12 Nov 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Select Expert - help needed Posted: 12 Nov 2008 at 2:30pm
With my current select statement I sometimes end up with duplicates. I know the duplicates are coming from a specific table and I can't control the duplicates using the links or the "Select Distinct Records" command.
There is a field in the table "SequenceNumber"(number) which I would always want only the record that contains the greatest number.
Any thoughts on the needed formula for this? I've been unable to get this.
go to Formula Fields, add maxi formula and type this syntax :
MAX{table.SequenceNumber}
and then on details part, right click on detail, and select Format Fields on Common Tab, find Suppress, and click at the icon. Type this syntax : {table.SequenceNumber} <> maxi
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum