Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Syntax Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Paulajw
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 12 Nov 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote Paulajw Replybullet Topic: Crystal Syntax
     Posted: 12 Nov 2008 at 11:10am
I have created a IF formula in Crystal Syntax and I do not want zeros to print. I only want it to print if there is numerica data in the field. How do I make all the zeros go blank 
PJ
IP IP Logged
prasetya
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 23 Sep 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Quote prasetya Replybullet Posted: 12 Nov 2008 at 11:47am
There's many ways..
but my logic is :

1st   : make "IF" statement.
2nd  : when u drag ur "IF" statement to report, right click on it, choose
          "Format Field"
3rd   : on Common Tab, find "Suppress" and click the icon beside suppress,
          (in CR X, it appear on right side of "Suppress")
4th   : fill with this syntax :
           {@urIFstatement} = 0
5th   : Finish...
-PAM-
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum