Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Reports blanks Posted: 11 Nov 2008 at 5:21am
I have dessigned reports o crystal XI, and had a problem when seeing the results in the HP reporter.
If I watch the report in Adobe reader, it's great, but if I want to see it in Internet Explorer (HTML) it shows big blank spaces where page breaks where found in other formats.
I have already tried configuring it for no printer but still had the same problem
Any ideas? thanks
Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Posted: 11 Nov 2008 at 5:51am
Hi,
Never seen HP reporter
Try suppressing Blanks ,Select Report Menu then Section Expert then select each section then check the box Suppress Blank Section.....see if it does the trick
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum