Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: How to Supress Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
uday_kumar557
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 31 Oct 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote uday_kumar557 Replybullet Topic: How to Supress
     Posted: 10 Nov 2008 at 2:02pm
Hi,

I am new novice in Crystal reports,I would appreciate if any body can help me out.

I have a main summary page which has 3 headers,and 3 groups.I need to supress the pageheader B and C and group 2 and 3 in the details page.
and when I click on group1 it should display me again PH a and GH1 and GH2 and again when I click on GH2 it should display PHa and GH1,GH2and GH3.
IP IP Logged
rahulwalawalkar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Quote rahulwalawalkar Replybullet Posted: 11 Nov 2008 at 6:29am
Hi
 
Read DrillDownGrouplevel in Crystal Reports Help,which you can use to suppress ,show as groups as per your requirements.....
 
Cheers
Rahul
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum