Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Reports blanks Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
javitelechea
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote javitelechea Replybullet Topic: Reports blanks
     Posted: 11 Nov 2008 at 5:21am
I have dessigned reports o crystal XI, and had a problem when seeing the results in the HP reporter.
If I watch the report in Adobe reader, it's great, but if I want to see it in Internet Explorer (HTML) it shows big blank spaces where page breaks where found in other formats.
I have already tried configuring it for no printer but still had the same problem
Any ideas? thanks

Edited by javitelechea - 11 Nov 2008 at 5:21am
IP IP Logged
rahulwalawalkar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Quote rahulwalawalkar Replybullet Posted: 11 Nov 2008 at 5:51am
Hi,
 
Never seen HP reporterCry
 
Try suppressing Blanks ,Select Report Menu then Section Expert then select each section then check the box Suppress Blank Section.....see if it does the trick
 
Cheers
Rahul
IP IP Logged
javitelechea
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 11 Nov 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote javitelechea Replybullet Posted: 11 Nov 2008 at 6:46am
I have already supress them and still hace the same... i can't find waht the problem is...
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum