Joined: 29 Oct 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: Suppress Subreport Posted: 29 Oct 2008 at 7:08am
I am designing a complex Crystal XI report that has conditional sections.
I know how to supress a subreport from displaying, but how do I prevent a subreport from making a call to the database based on the main report parameters? I do not want to overhead of having the subreport make a data call if it is going to be suppressed anyway.
I'm not sure you can . . .wait, try conditionally suppressing the section the subreport is on, I believe that'll cause the subreport to not fire. This may cause other issues for your report though.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum