Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: CrystalReports11.WebReportSource.1 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
cipheris
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 28 Oct 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Quote cipheris Replybullet Topic: CrystalReports11.WebReportSource.1
     Posted: 28 Oct 2008 at 7:11am
I am trying to develope a website (ColdFusion) that utilizes crystal reports.  I found an example that utilizes RDC.  The following is a code snippet.  In the sampel I do not find the ActiveXViewer.cab on my computer or CrystalReports11.WebReportSource.1 in the registry.  I have Crystal Reports XI developer edition installed on my computer.  Any ideas?
 
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Crystal Reports ActiveX Viewer</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=C6C6C6 ONUNLOAD="CallDestroy();" leftmargin=0 topmargin=0 rightmargin=0 bottommargin=0>
<OBJECT ID="CRViewer" 
 CLASSID="CLSID:460324E8-CFB4-4357-85EF-CE3EBFE23A62"
 WIDTH=100% HEIGHT=99%
 CODEBASE="/crystalreportviewers11/ActiveXControls/ActiveXViewer.cab#Version=11,0,0,893" VIEWASTEXT>
<PARAM NAME="EnableRefreshButton" VALUE=1>
<PARAM NAME="EnableGroupTree" VALUE=1>
<PARAM NAME="DisplayGroupTree" VALUE=1>
<PARAM NAME="EnablePrintButton" VALUE=1>
<PARAM NAME="EnableExportButton" VALUE=1>
<PARAM NAME="EnableDrillDown" VALUE=1>
<PARAM NAME="EnableSearchControl" VALUE=1>
<PARAM NAME="EnableAnimationControl" VALUE=1>
<PARAM NAME="EnableZoomControl" VALUE=1>
</OBJECT>
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="VBScript">
<!--
Sub Window_Onload
 On Error Resume Next
 Dim webBroker
 Set webBroker = CreateObject("CrystalReports11.WebReportBroker.1")
 if ScriptEngineMajorVersion < 2 then
  window.alert "IE 3.02 users on NT4 need to get the latest version of VBScript or install IE 4.01 SP1. IE 3.02 users on Win95 need DCOM95 and latest version of VBScript, or install IE 4.01 SP1. These files are available at Microsoft's web site."
 else
  Dim webSource
  Set webSource = CreateObject("CrystalReports11.WebReportSource.1")
  webSource.ReportSource = webBroker
  webSource.URL = "RDCrptserver11.asp"
  webSource.PromptOnRefresh = True
  CRViewer.ReportSource = webSource
 end if
 CRViewer.ViewReport
End Sub
-->
</SCRIPT>
<script language="javascript">
function CallDestroy()
{
 window.open("Cleanup.asp");
}
</script>
</BODY>
</HTML>
carlos
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 28 Oct 2008 at 11:54am
Unfortunately, I'm only experienced with ASP.NET and the .NET SDK. I have no clue about ColdFusion. Sorry.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
cipheris
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 28 Oct 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Quote cipheris Replybullet Posted: 28 Oct 2008 at 12:07pm
you can call ASP pages from ColdFusion.  The example is utilizing VBScript. 
 
My question revolves around the registry where I can not find CrystalReports11.WebReportSource.1.  Any ideas?
carlos
IP IP Logged
cipheris
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 28 Oct 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 24
Quote cipheris Replybullet Posted: 28 Oct 2008 at 1:08pm

Any idea where the ActiveXViewer for Crystal Reports XI is? 

I do not see it @ C:\Program Files\Common Files\Business Objects\3.0\crystalreportviewers11\ActiveXControls

carlos
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum