No I do not need Page Footer a.
I have removed Page Footer a, also suppressed Group Footer and Report Footer. But my problem does not resolved.
However when I remove conditionally suppress for all page footers It is working fine. I think there is some problem in my formula. Can you help me in this matter please?
My formulas are as under
Formula1 (for suppressing Page Footer 1)
if({@LHFSHD}<=0)then
true
else
false
Formula2 (For Suppressing Page Footer 2
if({@LDLHDLD}<=0) then
true
else
false
Formula3 (For Suppressing Page Footer3)
if({@CholestrolD}<=0) then
true
else
false
Formula4(For Suppressing Page Footer 4)
if({@HBAICD}<=0) then
true
else
false
These formulas have shared NumberVar and are in Page Detail section and It is incremented by 1 when TestId=x (e.g 18 or 19, 227 or 252 etc)
These Shared NumberVar(s) are reset to zero in Page Header Section.
Thanks Rahual
Best Regard
Qasim Ali
Edited by qasimali84 - 29 Oct 2008 at 1:02am