Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: When I Conditional Supress the page footer. It occ Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
qasimali84
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 14 Oct 2008
Location: Pakistan
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 27
Quote qasimali84 Replybullet Topic: When I Conditional Supress the page footer. It occ
     Posted: 23 Oct 2008 at 2:24am
I am designing Crystal report with multiple page footers.Initially I have suppressed all page footer. Each page footer is un suppressed against a specific Test Id (db Field). I have done this with formula for each page footer.

The problem is when Page footer is suppress it occupy space in report.

Provide solution plz.

IP IP Logged
rahulwalawalkar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Quote rahulwalawalkar Replybullet Posted: 23 Oct 2008 at 6:14am
Hi,
 
Right Click Page Footer ,then select Section Expert then check suppress blank section.
 
cheers
rahul


Edited by rahulwalawalkar - 23 Oct 2008 at 6:14am
IP IP Logged
qasimali84
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 14 Oct 2008
Location: Pakistan
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 27
Quote qasimali84 Replybullet Posted: 24 Oct 2008 at 2:31am

Bundle of Thanks.

It is working now.

But now report is leaving half bottom of Page blank. I am not understanding the reason?
Please help me

 

 

IP IP Logged
qasimali84
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 14 Oct 2008
Location: Pakistan
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 27
Quote qasimali84 Replybullet Posted: 25 Oct 2008 at 3:09am
Rahaul.

Sorry I am again interrupting.

You have solved my problem. Page footer does not occupy space when they supress. But report have space (more than half page) blank in bottom of page.


IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum