|
Hi,
We have a web site that allows the customer to produce a PDF price
list. This was written 2 years ago and has run nicely every day w/o
fail. My systems team added some backup software and rebooted this
server over the weekend and now this report crashes with Operation not
yet implemented. This could be a result of the files that were added or
even the re-boot itself since it's probably been awhile since last
reboot.
I've seen lots of discussions regarding fonts but as I stated, this
report has not changed - just "something else". I don't even know where
to start with this. Does anyone know if there is a list of DLLs that
would have normally supported a .NET Crystal Report that exports to
PDF? I could then check that these files weren't updated with some
other version.
I will gladly entertain any ideas you might have.
Thanks
|