Joined: 15 Oct 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Problem doing sql joins with Crystal Reports XI Posted: 15 Oct 2008 at 10:30am
I am using an ODBC connection to an AR System database (Remedy 7.1).
I am able to connect and do other queries fine but cant do any joins. When I try I get an error. Is this a Crystal issue or maybe a Remedy issue? If you know a work around please help.
Error failed to retrieve data from the database. Details: 3700:[AR System ODBC Driver]Expected lexical eleement not found: ([Database Vendor Code: 9015]
Joined: 15 Oct 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Posted: 15 Oct 2008 at 10:51am
Looks like I found my answer and will share it here in case someone else is having the same issue:
"AR System ODBC Driver does not support this capability; however, you can achieve the same goal by creating an AR System join form. After creating the join form, generate a report from it."-Ville
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum