Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: line numbers Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
mcade
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 14 Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote mcade Replybullet Topic: line numbers
     Posted: 14 Oct 2008 at 2:38pm
Hi,
 
I am ew to crystal.  I have the formula to add line numbers to a report.  However, when it prints the numbers show as 1.00, 2.00 etc.  Is there any way to have it show just 1 2, 3, etc
the formula I am using is
While pringtingrecords:
Global NumberVar x;
x:=x+1;
x
 
any help would be appreciated.
 
Thank you
Mcade
IP IP Logged
JohnT
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 92
Quote JohnT Replybullet Posted: 15 Oct 2008 at 7:36am

You can right click on the field in design mode.  Click on format field.  Under the number tab, pick the display format you would like to see.

 
Good luck !
IP IP Logged
mcade
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 14 Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote mcade Replybullet Posted: 15 Oct 2008 at 12:12pm
Hi
 
Thank you it worked.
 
I should have looked this up first.
 
Again Thanks
 
Mcade
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum