Topic: User entering date range Posted: 23 Sep 2008 at 12:19pm
Hi there
I would like to ask for some assistance with Crystal Reports 2008 please?
I have created a Purchase Order Report based upon a date parameter that I would like the user to enter when the report is executed.
When I run the report in Crystal 2008 Report writer it prompts me to select the date range, when the report is run in the Crystal Reports 2008 viewer it does not prompt for the date and the "Change" button on the parameters section is greyed out.
I have checked the permission on the ?parameter that I have created and it is set to Editable.
Joined: 16 Jun 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 32
Posted: 24 Sep 2008 at 8:05am
Hi,
You must ensure that you have selected Date in the Type box and if you have selected Allow multiple values as True in the option section of your parameter then you need the formula which i state above.
I have followed your instructions and in the Crystal Reports Viewer it still does not give me the ability to enter any parameters and uses the ones saved on the report. The change button is still grey.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum