Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Report Printing layout Crystal Reports 9 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Maahes
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 26 Sep 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote Maahes Replybullet Topic: Report Printing layout Crystal Reports 9
     Posted: 26 Sep 2008 at 3:29pm
I've got a report I've been working on, I've got all the data I want laid out and formatted correctly, except for one thing. It prints out 3 per page, I can't figure out how to get it to fill the page.



shows how it is now, in preview mode.

and in design mode:

I'd like to have at least 6 per page.
IP IP Logged
Maahes
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 26 Sep 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote Maahes Replybullet Posted: 29 Sep 2008 at 2:43pm
Bump.

Can anyone help?
IP IP Logged
Maahes
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 26 Sep 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote Maahes Replybullet Posted: 01 Oct 2008 at 1:44pm
So this is a similar existing report to what I want, problem is I can't figure out how to duplicate it.

It appears to have some mirror section in the design portion which is uneditable and doesn't show up in field explorer. How might I make something like this pleeze :)




IP IP Logged
saoco77
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 26 Jun 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 104
Quote saoco77 Replybullet Posted: 01 Oct 2008 at 4:52pm
I believe the feature your image is capturing in the last post is "Format with Multiple Columns".

This feature is one of the options available for the details section under the Section Expert.

Hope this helps.

Sarah
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum