Topic: Function to Validate the Date Posted: 29 Sep 2008 at 8:52am
I have a formula in which i am concatenating 4 fields to form a date value
llike dd/mm/yyyyy
sometimes there is data that will return this formula with correct date values but sometimes it might return as es/12/2002 or some bad date values,is there a function in Crystal that will validate the value and return a boolean of no or something to state if its a bad date?
Joined: 20 Jan 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 92
Posted: 30 Sep 2008 at 9:06am
You might try the ISDATE function. It validates the date and returns a boolean. I found it on the help screen but I don't see any examples of the date parameter. I will keep looking.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum