|
I'm having a problem with Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005 SP1. I'm trying to display paragraphs of text, bound from the database.
I drag a textbox to a section, stretch it out to the width of the page, then set "Can Grow" = true.
For some reason, when I export to PDF, the text wraps well before the actual right-margin of the page, probably 1.25 inches (including the report margin of .25) It doesn't do this when I export to .RTF or .DOC.
You probably can reproduce it yourself. Create a text object in a report section, stretch it from the far left/right, set "Can Grow" then bind it to a long string of text like a paragraph. Export to PDF and view the paragraph.
I've tried setting "No Printer" in the printer settings, that didn't help. I'm also using a standard Arial font, so it's nothing wacky like that. I've also reproduced across two computers, so I don't think it's my workstation.
Any ideas? This has been driving me nuts for nearly a week now!
Thanks,
--Michael
|